Hello, I´m Elin, a 40-something Norwegian woman based in Oslo. My goal is to inspire people to explore the world with an open mind and with a big smile. Through my personal travel stories I share inspiration, travel tips and encouragement to follow YOUR dream.
Target group and audience
Reisehjerte is a Norwegian travel blog written in Norwegian for Norwegian/Scandinavian travelers.
My primary target group is 35+ independent travelers who seek authentic experiences all over the world and generally travel on a medium budget – but still, allow themselves a generous budget for special experiences to make the most out of their precious spare time.
- 65% of the travel blog readers are female
- 84% of my readers live in Norway
- The readers are 25+ of age, mainly 35-54 years old
- Stats from Google Analytics will be shared upon request with potential partners.
Facebook: 2.1K followers (engagement rate 9-15%)
Instagram: 2.4K followers (engagement rate 4-17%)
Reisehjerte travel blog work with selected partners in the travel industry to promote destinations and travel-related products.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to discuss collaborations.
- Brand ambassador
- Press-, FAM- and blog trips
- Product tests and reviews
- Sponsored content
- Social media/blog campaigns
- Written content and photography for your own channels
- Communication advising service in content production, social media and blogging
- Reisehjerte collaborates with partners who support responsible travel and lifestyle
- Reisehjerte does not support or collaborate with businesses that show disrespect for race and culture, or who are related to hunting, unethical treatment of animals or gambling
- All sponsored content will contain disclosure
Great adventures – dreams came through
- Norway lengthways: Solo travel from Lindesnes (the southernmost point) to North Cape by motorcycle 2019. A four week and 7500 km road trip.
- My first night in a hammock, and I loved it! Became a brand ambassador for Amok Equipment.
- Around Iceland and Faroe Island: Solo travel around Iceland by motorcycle, and my first real offroad experience in the highlands (2018).
- My first motorcycle trip abroad, riding a Royal Enfield in Sri Lanka (2017).
- Launched my Norwegian travel blog Reisehjerte (2017).
- Took my motorcycle license and bought my first motorcycle in 2017.
- Moved my career from scientific research to communication advisor and wed editor, working towards a goal to be able to work from anywhere.
- A gap year where I lived one year in Ghana and combined getting to know the culture with journalism studies in 2013/2014.
- Drove an ambulance from Norway to Mongolia and donated the car and 80 000,- NOK to charities in Mongolia with two girlfriends in 2012
- First solo trip ever, spent four weeks in Thailand in 2007.
- Launched my first travel blog in 2007.
- I have been blogging about travel since 2007, on my Norwegian blog Reisehjerte since 2017.
- I am educated in UX design and journalism, holds a Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing (level 5 EQF) and I am certified according to Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ).
- I currently work as a senior communication advisor and web editor in a public science and research institute
- I was previously working with research and microbiology and holds a Master degree in food safety and microbiology
- Professionally moved from scientific research to digital communication after a gap year where I combined studying journalism with living in Ghana.