Media / Work with
Reisehjerte is a Norwegian travel blog for Norwegian/Scandinavian travelers. Reisehjerte shares personal travel stories from all over the world, with a focus on local experiences, responsible travel, culture, activities and motorcycle travel.
Reisehjerte was launched fall 2017, and information about audience and key numbers will be available on request after a period of data collection.
- I have been blogging since 2007, and since 2011 on my English blog Taste of Slow
- I was previously working with research and microbiology and holds a Master degree in food safety and microbiology
- Professionally moved from scientific research to digital communication after a gap year where I combined studying journalism with living in Ghana
- I currently work as a senior communication advisor and web editor in a public science and research institute
- I am co-founder of Nordic Nomads, the first professional Nordic network for travel bloggers
- I have a great interest in digital marketing, web analytics and customer journeys, and holds a Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing (level 5 EQF).
- I am certified according to Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ)
Why work with Reisehjerte?
- Brands and destinations will reach the Norwegian travel audience (see more about the Norwegian audience further down)
- You will reach an audience who is concerned about green and responsible travel and who visits the blog to find inspiration about travel destinations and quality travel products
- Travel experiences and products are communicated through personal storytelling and personal experiences, written in an SEO friendly way
- Reisehjerte is always open-minded, respectful, culturally sensitive and aim to showcase the unique aspects of destinations and experiences
Norwegians travel a lot, and this is some key numbers of how they travel, and what inspires them when choosing destination and activities.
According to the study, Norwegians will spend in avarage more than 40 000 NOK for travel and vacation in 2017.
More than 70% plan to have summer vacation, and 79% plan at least one or more weekend trips. In addition people plan vacation for winter (25%), Easter (39%) and Christmas (33%). In addition 27% plan to have vacation outside the regular school vacations.
More than 60% of the people who attended the survey planned to spend their vacation abroad. An increading number plan to pursue personal interests during their vacation and travel plans. Among the top interests are hiking/nature/skiing, music/festivals, food/wine, art/culture and spa/wellness.
More than 50% are inspired by family, friends and acquaintances when planning their vacation. More than 40% are inspired by online reviews, and more than 30% are inspired by travel articles (unspecified if online or offline).
Source: Reisepuls 2017
How can we collaborate?
- Press-, FAM- and blog trips
- Product tests and reviews
- Sponsored content
- Social media/blog campaigns
- Written content and photography for your own channels
- Advising service in content production, social media and blogging
For all collaborations, a written agreement (E-mail or signed contract) should be made and accepted by both parts.
- Reisehjerte prefers collaboration partners who supports green and responsible travel and lifestyle.
- Reisehjerte does not support or collaborate with businesses that shows disrespect for race and culture, or who are related to hunting or unethical treatment of animals.
- All sponsored content, travels and products will be clearly marked with a disclosure according to Norwegian marketing laws.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to discuss collaborations.
Previous collaborations and references
Reisehjerte is a new travel blog, but I have previously worked with several partners through my English blog Taste of Slow, and Reisehjerte also present content from some of those collaborations. Contact me for specific reference articles and campaigns.